[ddots-l] Re: new member help

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:47:10 -0500

Tate,

If you're new to CakeTalking, then your best buddy for the next couple of weeks should be the CakeTalking tutorial. Read it-then read it again, and refer to it often. All the answers to your questions will be there.

As to moving audio a few seconds in time, you can use the Nudge Hot keys, or the cut & past functions. I'll let you read about them in the CT tutorial.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tate Luck" <tluck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>