[ddots-l] Re: midi file

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:53:32 -0500

We are the world by band aid.

OMAR BINNO

WEBSITE: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116
SKYPE: obinno1
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Christer
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:52 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: midi file

  Just out of curiosity, what's the song?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Omar Binno
    To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:32 PM
    Subject: [ddots-l] midi file

    Hello,

    I have a midi file which i'd downloaded from the internet. The song should
be playing at about 80 bpm at a 4/4 time signature. However, when I hit record,
or start the metronom, the metronom is playing way faster than what the beat is
playing at, (metronom = 120 bpm.) I've tried deleting any tempo change
controlers that might be inserted, but that hasn't fixed the problem. Any
thoughts?

    Thanks.

    OMAR BINNO

    WEBSITE: www.omarbinno.com