[ddots-l] Re: metronome question

  • From: "Steven Jeffrey" <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:16:38 -0400

If your are using the audio metronome, the easiest way would be to hit shift
plus mid section down arrow. This will take JAWS to the bus pane, arrow down
when in there and you'll hear JAWS say Metronome, it's the second bus in the
default CW project. When you are on the Metronome bus, hit shift plus double V,
this will move JAWS to the output volume for the metronome bus, once JAWS has
focus on that, use the arrow keys or the num pad key combos (numpad key 0 plus
numpad one to move down in small amounts, or numpad key 0 plus  four or seven
to move it down in larger amounts.)

You can also adjust the audio metronome by hitting the alt plus O, and then P.
This will take you to the project options dialog, then you can hit the control
key plus tab, this will move JAWS to the metronome tab in that dialog, then
just hit the tab key until you hear JAWS say " ping high volume/ping low volume
or something like that, and you can adjust things from there.

Don't remember how things work if you are using the MIDI metronome, but I'm
sure there will be others on the list that will, and can help  you out with
that.

Steve