[ddots-l] meters in sonar

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:13:32 -0600

Hi, ok i know how to read the output peak meter of a track but how to
i read the meter at its lowest point? Because i know that meter can
jump around during the playback. Also can someone please give me some
tips on using a compresser? Mainly the sonitus compresser. What im
trying to do is get my meter at an peak of 6.0 and then tell where the
lowest peak of the meter is. And then add a compressor to kind of even
that out. thanks