[ddots-l] Re: How To Read RMS Meter on CT?

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:58:52 -0000

You only install once.  The first time you log in as a different user Sonar
6 onwards will copy basic configuration data to your user profile.  You then
need to set up your devices and preferences (you can't import settings from
another user account, unfortunately).  Once you've done this, you're good to
go.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd