[ddots-l] Re: making mp3s

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:15:56 +0100

If he is doing mixing for you then, he really would be better to use wave
files.  When you convert to .MP3, you loose a bit of quality, even at high
bitrates such as that.  You could use a file sending service such as:

www.yousendit.com/

Or:

www.sendthisfile.com/

Both of these services are free to use.