[ddots-l] large print music

  • From: Barbie ELLIOTT <barbieelliott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:27:29 -0600

Hi listers,

This is a bit off topic so forgive me.

I use braille music so don’t know anything about where to get large print.  A
mother of a partially sighted child asked me about where to get large print
music and I thought some of you might be able to give me some good suggestions.

Jacob is a new junior high school student who wants to play the trumpet.  So he
is looking for beginning trumpet music preferably music that would match his
junior high music classes corriculum.  Any ideas would be helpful.

Barbie