[ddots-l] Re: instrument definitions [SaferSurf.com Status: eMail virus free]

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:35:28 +0100

Hi Oliver,

I filled out the form as requested, but have heard nothing after about 3
weeks.  Sorry to be a pain, but could you chase this to see if the request
was received, please?  If I don't get the information within the next couple
of weeks, any ACT support in my product will have to be put off until the
next version, which would be a shame.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess

Raised Bar Ltd