[ddots-l] Re: inserting soft synths

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:32:23 +0100

Hi Charles,

Thanks very much for that.  I'm kinda getting my head around this stuff.
I'm also using JSonar and I'm having problems with HSC but I'll get them resolved I'm sure.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>