[ddots-l] Re: input settings for sonar.

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:17:59 -0400

tim once i set it to omni then i get keyboards to play. today it was fine, not sure whats happeninjg i have seen this behavior in the past.

At 03:45 PM 3/14/2013, you wrote:
Hi Jack,

This is Sonar being silly.  The "None" option for the input of a MIDI track
actually means "Omni" (i.e. listen to all channels on all ports) anyway.
Imagine "None" really meaning "No preference" and you've got it.  It would
be nice if you could set the input of a MIDI track to something that
actually meant that any input should be ignored, but you can't.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess