[ddots-l] Re: help with M-audio

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 19:35:16 -0500

Have you checked the actual midi ports on the project tracks, make sure
they're not set to none or some other value? The best thing to do is go to
the midi track and select the ports manually, select omni for each port.

Also, has anything changed on the keyboard? Any midi output setting or
something that might prevent it from sending data over?

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____