[ddots-l] Re: help

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:16:34 -0400

Tom, please tell us the exact version of JAWS you are using.  Just to be
sure nothing has changed, go to Start | Programs | CakeTalking 7 (or
whatever version you're running) | Check Windows Settings.

Do you ever allow sighted people to run SONAR?  If so, it's possible someone
has resized your SONAR screen layout.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann