[ddots-l] Re: headphones shopping

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:59:42 -0400

Thanks, I'm not too big on the AKG set either, I'm actually between the sony
and Sennheiser; as you mentioned, the AKG stuff gets good at a higher cost.
I'm still looking at the beyer stuff, it's a mix of opinions and reviews, it
might be that I'd have to fork out a few more bucks.
If I may ask, what types of recordings do you do? How would you describe the
280's response? Does it get fatiguing on the ears after a while? I'm finding
that this is a prominent issue, either too much bass or too much highs which
tire the ears after a while of listening.

THX, D!J!X!