[ddots-l] guitar rig

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:06:13 -0400

What exactly is Guitar rig? Is it just a sweet of affects for guitar? I
think I got it registered and I was looking around in the folder where it
was installed and I saw some guitar loops. I also saw a updater on my
desktop but when I press enter on it, I get a error message.
I can see it in my list of audio affects but some of the parameters in the
inspector don't work. What I mean is that some of the values don't change.
May the peace of God that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus

God Bless You!

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                Website