[ddots-l] Re: guitar recording

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:54:56 -0000

    Hey Mike!

What you need is Guitar Port V2.5, and you'll be able to graphics label
everything, save your own presets etc.  and basically, enjoy accessibility
you didn't realise there was!
Chris Smart has just informed me that if you set JAWS to "speak all", then
as you adjust the parameters, the changes will be announced, so that's
something else new to me too!

I don't know about the newer version of Guitar Port, which is called "Gear
Box", as I haven't installed it.  It's supposed to be better, but I've yet
to find out!

Assuming you have a user account at Line 6, the link is:

http://www.line6.com/software/

Log on, then just download the stuff!
(As far as I can remember Guitar Port is something like 45.4megs, and Gear
Box is 60 odd meg).

Mike