[ddots-l] Re: guitar effects plugin for sonar

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:22:21 +0100

Hi David,

My opinian it's that that's the way! HotSpot Clicker is a fantastic software ,
i spent some time learning it and it was very worthfit  because it's one of the
most important  tool to have if our ambition is to have accessibility to music
plug'ins, well to all softwares.

When I became blind some years ago, the most comun phrase around was, forget
that software or plug'in! It's unaccessible!

Today, I make my own HotKeys for any soft, it's not hard at all! You just need
someone with good vision and good patience for a couple of minutes.
Of course, if doesnt exist already a HSC set that you can by or use!

If someone ask me 10 steps to  become a  blind  music producer , for sure that
one of the firsts should be, to learn how to use  the HotSpot Clicker software.
 to be more active and to gadder the best tools we gonna need to this advanced
stuff it's the right way, agreed?!

Regarding the HotSpot Clicker setup language, i could be wrong but i suppose
that only have the inglish possibility. Just click Next!

When all it's done e-mail me, i've got some sets, to give not to sell,  made by
me, and you will get access to several nice  plug'ins for sure!
And No! i dont work for HotSpot Clicker! smile. just like the soft!

Good music!

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho