[ddots-l] Re: guitar effects plugin for sonar

  • From: "David Regan" <blinddave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 18:33:14 +0800

Thanks Rui and Greg.

I have never used hotspot clicker but obviously it is time for me to learn and
use it.

I tried installing hotspot clicker today but when I was asked to "select a jaws
language for which to install hotspot clicker" there were no language options
available in the combo box and I could not proceed past that point and had to
cancel the installation.

Does anybody know how to get around that issue or do I have to reinstall jaws
and include other languages so I can select english?

Cheers.

Dave