[ddots-l] Re: getting shocked by equipment in home studio, any suggest ions?

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:47:39 -0500

Hey remember, you can handle lots of voltage, as in hundreds of thousands from a Vandigraf Generator, but there's practically no amperage in that static charge. However, you can get killed or severely injured by 12 volts with enough amperage if you become part of the circuit.

Nick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>