[ddots-l] Re: fm8 hotspots and korg legacy colection question?

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 22:22:56 -0500

Well, it will install the korg m1 just fine, but it always gives me an
error with the wavestation synth. Its been a while since I have tried
so not sure what the error was, I think it just always says its not
installed properly and it did this with my laptop as well.

--
If you have an interest in computers please see my blog at
everythingaboutcomputers.org