[ddots-l] Re: please help

  • From: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:56:31 +0200

Wel I would prefer the new ls100 since its a multy recorder, maybe not very atractive for people here since we all use sonar for that, but it could be very nice if you on the go, or maybe the ls11 since it also have line in, but no speech, but the menus is stil easy enough to work. Line in is quite important to me and I find it a pity that to little olympuses have them at this stage, but just thought I would mention it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>