[ddots-l] Re: fantom x

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 00:37:37 -0400

Thanks Mike. To be honest, i really dont get into sampling or editing with the
keyboard myself, but i was more curious as to how loading songs or midi files
works. i know you can only load one at a time, but i know in the motif you can
load several and then save it as an all song file. so the next time you go to
load those files all you have to do is load the all songs file. i wanted to
know if that can be done on the fantom.