[ddots-l] Re: drum loops

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:31:03 -0500

I just love drums on demand I think it's drumsondemand.com
but you could google drums on demand and find it I'm sure.
The way they're layed out is very cool.
They're acidized but there are recomended tempos.
Each loop set is put together with a song in mind,
they have, Verse with and with out crash, with fills, and the same with chorus
and bridge. Of course you can put them together anyway you like. Most sets come
with extra fills and a couple endings. It's real easy to slap a track together
in a hurry that sounds like it was done with a darn good drummer. Smart loops
are good too, but I think drums on demand are a bit better recorded. They
really have that pop.