[ddots-l] Re: [ddots-l]Jaws 15 and caketalking.

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:58:42 -0500

neither am i here, bet ya he got his in the mail today as i did...
At 03:53 PM 11/6/2013, you wrote:
Is there some reason why Jaws 15 and CakeTalking won't work well together?
I'm having no problems with 14.

At 03:47 PM 11/6/2013, you wrote:
Hi.
this 1 is specificly for the folks at dancing dots.
Do we know if jaws 15 has been included in to the caketalking scripts yet?

-----Original Message----- From: yRylan Vroom
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:12 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: seeking info re: propeller head gear

Hi Rusty, it seems to have an ASIO driver so you should be good.
Though why you'd buy it I have no idea, unless you can actually use
Reason with jaws? On its own its quite pricy for an audio interface
that can only record two channels simultaneously at any given time. I
for one am quite happy with my Akai EI Pro which; I bought for $350
CDN including a 14% Sales tax, has 4 inputs and 4 outputs, has midi in
and out ports, and doesn't ship with a native ASIO driver, but sonar
somehow takes care of that regardless. (bits of the Steinburg SDK
compiled in there perhaps?) HTH

Rylan

On 11/5/13, D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, if it has good asio drivers, it should work with sonar. As for Reason,
with some work and dedication you can get access to its sounds; this is how
I use it myself.

HTH, D!J!X!