[ddots-l] Re: [ddots-l]

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 00:54:04 -0400

Shoot, that's unfortunate. Did you like the performance of the interface though?

Chris

At 12:47 AM 3/23/2012, you wrote:
RME's software isn't accessible at all. I just sold my fireface 800, (not because of the inaccessibility of the software, but because I needed some cash.) I had to have sighted assistance to set up presets in their virtual
mixer.

Omar Binno

Website: www.bigoproductions.net