[ddots-l] Re: comprehensive list of accessible soft synths and effects

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:03:06 -0500

Yeah, but if we can access presets at least, then there is at least some use
from it, and of course, hot spots may be able to be created. This is the
kind of information that would be useful to have in one place.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern