[ddots-l] Re: better safe than sorry!

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:35:17 +0100

yes, I know I'll have to reinstall the scripts, but as long as my projects
are fine then I'll be fine. It took me ages to get the scripts working in
the first place, but it shouldn't be a problem this time round. And renaming
the script files sounds scary to me too, in fact I'm having nightmarish
hilusinations about it!