[ddots-l] better safe than sorry!

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:44:04 +0100

    Hi! I've been using te studio edition of sonar 3.2 because I lost my
producer edition. Being a naughty boy I had to use an ilegal copy of studio
till I found producer. I couldn't sleep at night but I had bought producer
separately before, so I wasn't exactly going to downgrade just because I lost
it, so don't judge me! Anyway back to the point, (and stopping pointing fingers
at me), ok so I want to upgrade again to producer edition. I assume that if i
just uninstall studio edition without deleeting my feils and then reinstalling
producer edition, I should be able to open my projects without any problems at
all! Am I right?