[ddots-l] Re: bell trees in wave or sound fonts

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:51:08 -0600

Mike, send the file using You Send It. It is a free service that you can upload your files to up to 100MB. After that, you have to pay a nominal fee. The link is:

www.yousendit.com

Just follow the prompts.

At 09:36 AM 1/30/2007, Mike Christer wrote:
Hey Neville!

I got a load of assorted bells, from Jingle and Sleigh, to windchimes, Japanese bells, and a good few other bell trees...

How should I get them over?

I can simply attach them, but I guess that depends on how large your in-box is I guess?

Let me know either way...

Laters

Mike