[ddots-l] beginner

  • From: "Richie Flores" <flores.richie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:20:03 -0500

Hi everyone.  I just purchased, and installed my sonar software.  I am very
much an amiture in recording.  I'd like to see if I could get some off list 101
training, perhaps even a few phone conversations, since I'm not much of a
computer person either.  I do play guitar though, and have written some simple
songs, that I'd like to record.  Again, I'd just need some down to earth
getting started lessons.  The tutorials seem to be over my head, with the
terminology, and references to knowing music notation.  Please e-mail me off
list if interested.
email: flores.richie@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Richie