[ddots-l] Re: bar numbers in Cakewalk

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:44:14 -0500

I'm not sure that will work I did that very thing when I had that problem
and it didn't work, I think the solution is in the Global options menu.
Unfortunately I don't remember what check box you have to check to fix it.
Maybe someone else can chime in here.

God bless you!

WEBSite www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx