[ddots-l] bar numbers in Cakewalk

  • From: Chamandeep Singh Grover <CSinghGrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:43:59 +0000

Hello all.

I have just started to use Sonar at school, and still working out how to use
various features. I am recording a midi project and the issue I am experiencing
is that jaws does not anounce the bar numbers when I move through the piece.
When I move through the different bars, by pressing f 5 I get a jaws message
saying bar 0 beat 0. This also happens when I select the from and through times
by using f9 and f10. Jaws anounces selected from bar 0 beat 0 to bar 0 to beat
0. Please could someone tell me if there is a solution to this problem.

Thank you
Chamandeep Singh Grover

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
service -
www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems