[ddots-l] audio track and wav

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:12:48 +0300

Hi gord,
I sent you my answer both to the dancing dots list as well as the technical
support email for your last question regarding to HALion and sonar problem,
but Could not get an answer from you yet.
And I thought that you might missed my email among many things you have to
answer, That is why I am copying that last email once again here.

I do not want to sent duplicated emails to the list not to bother people who
are not really interested in the subject but I have problems with Sonar and
need help.
Thanks
Caglar

Hello Caglar

Are you familiar with using the plug-in manager?  Is Haylian a vst or a dxi
or a rewire device?  I would need to know this to give you proper
instructions.

Gord

Hello Gord,

Unfortunately No I am not familiar with using the plug-in manager.

On there web side they call it HALion - The VST Sampler.

Then I think it is a VST.

Thanks
Caglar