[ddots-l] Re: audio track and wav

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:35:53 -0400

Well, I think that you'll need to find out where it is installed in your
system.  Then, in the plug-in manager, which you access from the tools menu in
Sonar. Unfortunately, the plug-in manager will not have focus.  You will need
to go to the top of the window with the jaws cursor, then arrow down to VST
instruments and left click.  Once you have the plug-in manager in focus, press
alt O to go to the vst options dialog.  Go to the add button and browse to the
path where your haylian's dll has been installed and press enter.  Then tab to
the scan plug-ins button and press the space bar.  After the scan is done, you
close the plug-in manager with alt f4.  I know this all sounds a bit confusing,
but it is the only way to do what you need to do.
Gord