[ddots-l] Re: absolute versus relative automation

  • From: "Neville" <nevnev.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:02:56 -0500

Couldn't you just use the volume trim? It seems like to me this should solve
your issue.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music Soft Sacred and Soulful

Visit me at http://nevillepeter.com
My Store http://nevillepeter.com/store/