[ddots-l] Re: a request

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:44:22 -0500

Hi Ivan, this is not a fighting thing, but rather a paper I need to get done in school regarding the social, and job aspect in the Music market today among visually impaired persons virses sited persons. Eventually I'll be possibly doing my masters.

Your more then welcome to have me call you and interview you for my paper.
Let me know if you are interested.
From: Kevin Gibbs Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:49 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [ddots-l] Re: a request

Mike,
   Just added you to Skype.  Let's talk tomorrow or Sunday.
Kevin