[ddots-l] a pitch in time

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:04:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi all, I was wondering, is there anyway you can slow
a file down in sonar, an audio file that is.  I
imported a song in that and I wanted to "screw it,"
per-say, and I can't.  Any suggestions, and I already
tried the time/pitch thing, doesn't work.  I either
get the time too slow or too fast.
Jay, and any sights with great effects on 'em would
surely be appreciated.

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq