[ddots-l] a frame

  • From: "Frank Fitzgerald RMT" <fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 03:43:34 -0500

hi all
  I know I sent this request out before, but I can't remember which list I
sent it out on and I've been away for a bit and have just to many emails to
go through them all so I'm sending it again. what I'd like to know is does
any one have a 3 teer A frame they would like to sell if its in good
condition of course! I just hate these x standes I run 3 boards on stage and
the top 2 just make me way to nervous.
 you can reach me off list at
fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx
 thanks so much and hopefully I get the anser I want!
 have a great holiday season every one!
frank fitzgerald RMT
fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx