[ddots-l] Re: Requesting a goodfeel demo for the second time

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:02:30 -0000

Hi Ramy,

I have just tested the form myself, and it works, but only provided
you complete four specific fields.

The first field which MUST be completed is your "Name".

The very next field which MUST be completed is a question asking you,
"What is 2 plus 2?", so you MUST enter the number 4.  (You may think
this is crazy, but it is one way of trying to prevent internet robots
from completing this type of form.)

You do not have to complete the "Organization" field, the three
"Address" fields, or the "Country".

However after that, you MUST complete both the "Phone" and "e-mail
address".

Provided these four fields are completed, when you click on the
"Submit" button, you will be taken to the download instructions page.

If you do NOT complete these four fields, you will get the error you
describe below.

George.