[ddots-l] Re: Why am I bleedin!

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

Oh well I figured out that problem, now I have a
nother.  See what the people at m-audio told me was to
run two cables from the outputs on the 44, back into
the line imputs on the mixer I have (barringer 602,
and from the mixer run it to the imputs on the 44, and
plug my headphones into my mixer.  Wel;l duh, anything
going to imputs of a mixer's gonna automatically come
back onto the track.    So anyone please can you give
me some specs on how to hook up my delta44 correctly
and make this thing work?  Thanks

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13