[ddots-l] Re: Why am I bleedin!

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:41:32 -0400

Actually, to find that Behringer mixer and a whole bunch of other great gear
Dancing Dots offers through zZounds, just go to www.DancingDots.com and
follow the link that says"
logo/primary

Uh, we're working to make this text just a bit more descriptive!  But,
meanwhile, that's what speech users will hear.  When we fix it, it will
begin with the word "zZounds"!

Meanwhile, never fear.  Just select that "logo/primary" link and you will
get to the main zZounds page where you can find all that gear.  As Dancing
Dots is now one of zZounds' affiliates, you'll be supporting our cause by
shopping there and you'll get the same great price and zZounds service as
you usually would.  But, remember, you must go to zZounds by linking from
our page to credit us with passing you through to them.

Many thanks,
Bill