[ddots-l] Re: What you guys thing? My first Love sample

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:44:44 -0600

It's from his computer's soundcard. He was using a cable to go through
the Guitar to PC directly. His Guitar was on the left channel, so I
had to move it to center, and I finally just dropped sonitis gate on
it to fix the silence.

--
Dominique:
Site admin of muztech community.

Website:

http://www.muztechcommunity.com
For online support, visit:

http://www.muztechcommunity.com/faq

This message was sunt via the Gmail Website.