[ddots-l] Re: What you guys thing? My first Love sample

  • From: "Mike Christer" <christer.christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:52:26 -0000

What you're hearing is amp noise generated by Guitar Rig...
Plus, there's a little string noise where your guitarist has brushed his hands against the strings, and, finally, there's a little bit of lo-end boom going on, either generated by Guitar Rig, or from whatever the guitarist was using to get his signal in to the computer!

You could edit the gaps out between each thing he plays, otherwise, the sound will be noticeable most of the time!
Also, you could try some equalization to reduce the lo boomy frequencies...

l8r

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>