[ddots-l] Re: Valuable lesson learned

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:33:02 +0100

Hi Neville and Jack,

Thanks Neville I will take a look at that.

Jack, if it had been any other song I possibly wouldn't have tackled it again.
Reet Petite is such a classic, I love Jackie Wilson. Elvis Presley on the
Million Dollar Quartet talks about this amazing singer he saw who was part of
Billy Ward and the Dominoes. Elvis then tries to impersonate the singer he
heard, The singer was in fact Jackie Wilson.

I was contacted a few Weeks back by the casting company that's staging the
Million Dollar Quartet in New York and Chicago. I was very flattered. They are
currently changing over the cast, they wanted me to audition for the part of
Jerry Lee Lewis. I can't do it as I'd never get back to the UK in time to wake
my Daughter up for school. Oh yeah,
and this eye sight thingy may have been a problem. ha ha.

The Killer
Steve W