[ddots-l] Re: Upgrade questions

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 15:22:33 -0500

If you have less than 4gb of Ram, windows 7 home premium 32bit is fine. If
you have more than 4gb ram, or are planning to use less than 16GB of ram,
then windows 7 home premium 64bit is what you want. If you are planning to
use more than 16gb of ram, you'll need windows 7 pro 64bit.

This is also based on ram assumptions, you'll have to make sure your system
meets the other requirements for your daw, such as CPU speed/cores, hard
drive space, hardware etc.

HTH, D!J!X!