[ddots-l] Re: Updated .HsC Sets Available

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 21:42:04 -0600

Hi Phil. So I got everything updated, now I hit alt-shift-l, and it says "pentagon logo, blank". This is right in the presets thing when the synth inserts or you open it up. Is something supposed to happen beyond that? I gather we're supposed to get menus of some sort at that point? Do I need to pick a patch first maybe? In the wrong window?

Phil Muir wrote:
Hi all!
Reworked and tidied up code in all of the help for all of the .HSC sets on the site. Also, updated the Dimension Pro sets. We now no longer need the 4 Dimension Pro sets as I figured out the topelevel issue. Added the flat button to all of the various Sonitus EQ sets. Fixed all of the Pentagon sets so that they will work, wherever you patch them. Added a patch button to the Pentagon set. Added information to the Pentagon set help files that explains the current issues with those sets. Changed some of the V-Vocal shortcuts to Alt key combinations. Added a preset button to the VSampler set for Sonar 5. Altered all of the preset buttons so that the labels on them don't speak. This will be the last update to the .HSC sets for a while. Enjoy! Regards, Phil Muir P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021 UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>