[ddots-l] Updated .HsC Sets Available

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots E-mail List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 22:18:35 -0000

Hi all!

Reworked and tidied up code in all of the help for all of the .HSC sets on the
site.  Also, updated the Dimension Pro sets.  We now no longer need the 4
Dimension Pro sets as I figured out the topelevel issue.  Added the flat button
to all of the various Sonitus EQ sets.  Fixed all of the Pentagon sets so that
they will work, wherever you patch them.  Added a patch button to the Pentagon
set.  Added information to the Pentagon set help files that explains the
current issues with those sets.  Changed some of the V-Vocal shortcuts to Alt
key combinations.  Added a preset button to the VSampler set for Sonar 5.
Altered all of the preset buttons so that the labels on them don't speak.  This
will be the last update to the .HSC sets for a while.  Enjoy!

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021