[ddots-l] Update: was <re: Update, help, please?>

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 02:29:42 -0500

Hi all,

I think I fixed the problem. It seems to be project-related; That is, I opened
a different project, and I was able to move back and forth among transients.
Also, the other situation I was having seemed to be corrected as well. I must
have enlarged the view somehow so that it affected how things were being
tracked. I don't know how I did it, but it's fixed now, and that's all that
matters. It might have had something to do with zooming the audio out so far
that it messed up the screen.

Thanks to all who made suggestions. I hope that nobody else runs into this as I
don't know how to help correct it. I'm just glad that it was localized to a
project I was working on and not something that went haywire with CakeTalking.

Cheers!

Mike