[ddots-l] Update to Pedal Steel Samples/Patches

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:23:25 -0400

Hi List,

I wanted to let you know that I was able to export two pedal steel presets to a
file for anybody who would like them. These are configured for the Cakewalk
TTS-1 soft synth. There are a few folks here who requested them, and it's been
reported back to me from some of them that the presets are working fine.

So if anyone is looking for some halfway decent pedal steel patches, I've got
them. Just contact me off-list and I'll send them to you. I'm not charging
anything for them, but all I ask is that you tell anybody who you come in
contact with where you got them; it's sort of a way for me to get some
"exposure".

Cheers!

Mike