[ddots-l] Re: selling stuff

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:06:58 -0400

The only way I'd sell the motif xs7 is if I could scrape up enough money to
buy the motif xf that just came out.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com