[ddots-l] Re: Update on crashes when scrubbing with the Tranzport

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:01:41 -0400

Hi Bryan,

Did you end up having to edit the cakewalk.ini file? I never did; if memory serves me correctly, I was advised not to do so when I purchased the Tranzport as there apparently was no need to have to go through that process.

Another thing is that when I'm in sonar, I don't have anything else running so I can devote as much resource to it as possible. I've never had a problem scrolling with the Tranzport, only these random crashes when going into Scrub Mode. It's been going on since I purchased it shortly after installing Sonar 8. I too have the current versions of everything, including the latest driver and Sonar plug-in for the Tranzport.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>